Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Mary Kate!

A long, long journey has finally come to a close with a VERY happy ending! Mary Kathleen "Mary Kate" Revell decided that November 1st would be a great day to be born. I could not have agreed more. She was born via c-section at 6:31 a.m. and was perfect and healthy. It was very evident that God answered many of our prayers and had his hand on Mary Kate and I the whole time. I am so thankful for all the prayers that were sent up on our behalf! Mary Kate is named after Jared's mom (Mary Jane) who passed away in June of 2008. She and I share a middle name, Kathleen (Kate). We LOVE our little girl and know she is going to be a GREAT addition to our family :)

Welcome to the world Mary Kate!


A healthy 6 pound baby...answered prayers!

Love at first sight!

Proud daddy!

Check out her footprints on his gown.


I LOVE her!

Brooker's in love too :)

The first thing he wanted to do was check out her fingers...he wanted to be sure his fingers were longer than her's!

Our first family photo

Lovin' on his sweet sister!


2 comments:

Samantha said...

Oh Bonny! I'm dying to meet her. So glad Bryan is back in town so we can get over there to see her. Yes, I had special instructions to wait until he was back so he could come too! Hopefully we will see you soon. Love the pics.

David Richardson said...

She's a beautiful baby girl! I am very happy for you all, Revell Family. :)