Tonight we joined lots of cousins for fun at the fair! It was ALL boys and Mary Kate! She didn't last long and Mammy came to the rescue...poor girl wanted to go night night. Thank you Mammy! Brooker had fun riding rides with Oren, Nolan, Jacob, Andrew, and Ladd. I have decided that his favorite thing about the fair are all the games that cost $$! We brought home a few SMALL prizes that cost a fortune! I even paid $1.50 for Brooker and I to see a "real" mermaid. He wasn't sold at all! At least they could've tried not to make it look so obvious by painting her tail on a piece of plywood...geesh! Good times!
| Checking out some grizzly bear cubs. |
| Here he comes! |
| At this point she was ready to go home! |
| Brooker and Nolan are engaged in some serious conversation aboard Dumbo! |
![]() |
| Something caught her attention and she liked it! |
![]() |
| Please can I have a fish daddy?? |
| This face says it all, "I LOVE GAMES AT THE FAIR!" |
| Brooker rode the bumblebee with some random little girl. They were too cute! I wonder what they were talking about up there?? |
| All the boys checking out the World's Smallest Horse |
![]() |
| We even got daddy on a ride! |




No comments:
Post a Comment