This afternoon was spent at the Stivender home enjoying a fun Dinosaur themed birthday party complete with an awesome water slide! All the kids played so hard and enjoyed yummy cupcakes. August enjoyed opening his fun gifts and I loved how he said, "This is what I always wanted!" after opening almost every one. Once the festivities were wrapping up and most of the kids and parents left, Erin and I decided to try out the slide! What FUN we had. Now I know why these kids LOVE the slides! Happy 5th Birthday sweet boy...We look forward to celebrating MANY more!
 |
| Concentrating hard with his tongue sticking out! |
 |
| My little storyteller sharing a tall tale with Erin! |
 |
| CUTE boys :) |
 |
| Good times on the water slide!! The kids loved that the mommies joined in the fun :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment