While we were cleaning out the garage a couple of days ago, Brooker saw his bike that he almost never touches and said, "Mom, are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I was so surprised and happy when he suggested riding it! We took it out to the golf course and he hopped on. He did not want my help and said, "Let go." I did and he was off! I couldn't believe what I was seeing! I told him that it looked like he was going to be able to say he learned to ride his bike in 2012. Today we tried it on the hard road. He took off and was a bike riding master! He told everyone that walked or rode by that he learned how to ride his bike in 2012! He can push off and get going on his own and everything. I can't believe he has achieved this milestone...It was on his terms and in his own timing!
No comments:
Post a Comment