Our very dear friends, Eric & Amy Zwayer, welcomed their first child into the world today. Molly Jane Zwayer was born at 8:27 a.m., weighing in at 9 lbs. 11 oz. and 22 inches long. I got to visit her for awhile this afternoon and she was just perfect. She's definitely a blessed little girl to be given such wonderful parents as Amy & Eric.
4 comments:
I'm so excited for Amy and Eric and sweet Baby "Z"....now I can calll her Molly Jane!!! She is just beautiful. I can't wait to meet her!!!!!!
She is adorable! I'm so jealous you got to snuggle her up. Thanks for posting so I could see her!
That is one pretty little girl! I'm looking forward to meeting her soon!
Congratulations, Amy & Eric!
Sweet little baby for Amy and Eric! I am so happy for them. Little Mya is excited to have a cousin to play with!
Post a Comment