Today mom and I got to have our first "Muddy Buddy" experience. We decided (really I made the decision for us and she HAD to join me) this would be a great way to celebrate Mother's Day! Muddy Buddy is a relay race where team members "leap-frog" from obstacle to obstacle by running or biking. Mom started out on the bike and I ran. We went a little over a mile and hit our first obstacle...a rock-climbing wall. Then, she switched to running and I went to biking for a little over a mile. Again, another obstacle...this time a cargo net ladder and huge blow up slide. Then we switched again....you get the idea. She biked three legs and I ran three legs of the event. We had five obstacles and six miles of biking/running to do altogether. At the end we met up at a big mud pit and had to army crawl through! The entire event was so much fun! My dad, brother, and Jared came to watch and Jared was such a great photographer to capture the mud-pit moments! Sign us up for next year!!!
By the way, we went with an orange and blue theme in our outfits...check us out in the pics...we're the ones wearing orange shirts!
Going under a cargo net to enter the mud pit.
.JPG)
Do we have to???
.JPG)
Go..Go..Go!
.JPG)
Almost there....
.JPG)
Come on mom!
.JPG)
We can do it...
.JPG)
Finally at the finish line (black from mud!)
.JPG)
We did it!
.JPG)
.JPG)
Partners In Grime!
.JPG)
Our fan club!
.JPG)
So sweet!
7 comments:
Alright I'm convinced. I'm in for next year!
Happy Mother's Day Little One...what a "Life is Good" Day we had! How did my leg end up so clean looking....and how did you get thru that mud pit sooooo fast?!?!? Love you! & Thanks! Mom
PS The shoes are looking better but the socks have seen their day!
How fun! I'm so glad you were feeling better and it's so good to see Brian again :-)
Where is it?
Yeah for both of you!!!! I'm SO glad your infirmities didn't keep you from getting' dirty!
It looks like SO, SO much fun!
Angie, if you're reading this...I want to be your Partner in Grime!!!
This is hilarious! I can't beleive your mom did this with you!What great memories! You go girls!
RHV
What fun! I think it is great you 2 did this...I love the pictures. Could it be counted as a spa mud wrap?
Post a Comment