Friday, April 17, 2009

AES Spring Carnival

Tonight I took Brooker to the Avon Elementary School Spring Carnival. Thought this would be another fun way to celebrate his b-day. Brooker LOVED it! Mammy gave us some tickets when we got there and Brooker chose the games he wanted to play. He did really good and won lots of prizes. His favorite thing to do was the bouncy slide. Needless to say he was NOT a happy camper when it was time to get off!

I did it mommy!


The book walk...He didn't have any kids playing with him so he automatically won a really great book!




Goin' Fishin'


Taking a break so Mr. Eric could toss him in the air...very high!


Here's your bone doggie!


Aunt Laci is helping Brooker find the needle in the haystack.


Aghrrr...I'm a pirate!


All ready for the bouncy slide.


Going up the stairs with mommy...for all you Dora and Diego fans, you would appreciate the fact that Brooker was singing, "Sube, Sube, Sube" the whole way up!


Coming down....


Again, mommy, again! That was so fun!

No comments: