Friday, April 17, 2009

Where a kid can be a kid!

Today was Brooker's 2nd birthday. Now I know he already had a great birthday party, but we couldn't let his real day go unrecognized. Brooker invited August and his mommy Erin to join us at Chuck-E-Cheese. We had a fun morning playing games! The boys loved it...and I have to admit that Erin and I were like kids again playing all the games and trying to win tickets! The day ended with a trip to the mall and Target...the boys were wonderful shoppers! Thank you for joining us today Erin & August!

All loaded up and ready for fun!


Where a kid can be a kid!


Erin and I frequented this game. We just let Brooker and August have one ball so they would be occupied while we tried to earn tickets! Who's big day was this again?!


Up, Up, and Away!


One day this will probably really take place with them driving around....


Just please tell me they won't have hydraulics on their truck!


And please tell me they will actually watch where they are going!


These boys had a great day and slept all the way home...A Perfect Plan!

No comments: