Easter at our house (at least in my opinion) was quite relaxing! We started the morning hunting for Brooker's easter basket. He found it right away! Then it was off to sunday school and church. Afterwards we gathered at the Hammock for lunch and visiting with family. Now, the plan was to leave the Hammock and go to an egg hunt. Those plans changed when Brooker decided that he was super sleepy and cranky! I had the privelage of putting him down for a nap and what do you know??? I fell asleep with him. God knew I needed rest when we weren't disturbed for 2 1/2 hours!!! We missed the egg hunt but got much needed sleep. Our neighbors across the street have their grandkids here from NC. They were so sweet to hide eggs in their yard for Brooker to hunt when he woke up. Finally, our day ended with dinner at Kenny's house. Brian and Nicole and Ashlyn were there too so Brooker got to do a little visitin' and flirtin' with Ashlyn! She's so cute! Happy Easter everyone...."He is Risen...He is Risen Indeed!"
Our handsome Little Fella!
.JPG)
Mommy & Brooker
.JPG)
Our Family
.JPG)
Can I just eat you up?!
.JPG)
Cousins...Nolan, Oren, & Brooker
.JPG)
I see an egg mom!
.JPG)
Edye and Mimi helping Brooker find Easter eggs
.JPG)
Ashlyn
.JPG)
A flower for Ashlyn!
.JPG)
Nicole and her sweet girl!
1 comment:
Bonny and Jared...he is SO ADORABLE!!! I could just eat him up as you say! Glad you guys are doing well - I love watching your page!
Post a Comment