I've been holding in this surprise since I bought pre-order tickets in May and today was the day...We took the kids to Disney's Frozen on Ice at the Amway Center in Orlando. They didn't know what we were doing until we parked in the parking garage and started seeing literally hundreds of little Elsa's and Anna's everywhere! We had excellent seats which provided a great view of the characters and show. In the beginning lots of Disney characters came out dancing and singing. Mary Kate said excitedly, "Mommy there are soooooo many princesses here!" She also belted out "Let It Go" at the top of her lungs capturing the attention of several people around our seats...haha! You can see by their faces in the pictures below that they were captivated by the show. They loved it and Jared and I thought it was pretty great too!






No comments:
Post a Comment