So you got a big boy bed, huh? How did it work? Brooker doesn't look to happy in that picture! Hopefully, you and Jared are getting some rest - alone - in your bed!
We just took the side of his crib down so he can crawl up into bed. He was not too sure of it at first. It took a few attempts to get him to stay in the bed and go to sleep. At 3 a.m. I noticed he was sleeping next to Jared and I. I have NO idea when he woke up and joined us...I never heard him!
2 comments:
So you got a big boy bed, huh? How did it work? Brooker doesn't look to happy in that picture! Hopefully, you and Jared are getting some rest - alone - in your bed!
We just took the side of his crib down so he can crawl up into bed. He was not too sure of it at first. It took a few attempts to get him to stay in the bed and go to sleep. At 3 a.m. I noticed he was sleeping next to Jared and I. I have NO idea when he woke up and joined us...I never heard him!
Post a Comment